Due to the current health situation in the world, we have implemented a number of measures and changes in our hostel to provide our guests with a safe and comfortable stay at the same time.
1. Before coming to work, every employee of the facility is required to self-assess his health in accordance with the guidelines prepared by WKO.
2. The employees of our hostel have been equipped with masks that they wear when working during contact with guests. In addition, the reception was separated from the guests with plexiglass.
3. The reception top is disinfected each time a guest or contractor arrives at the reception.
4. All equipment issued (rented) from the reception (keys and their key rings, iron, etc.) is disinfected both before giving it to guests and after returning it.
5. Dispensers with hand disinfectant were installed at the entrance to the building and in front of the breakfast buffet, .
6. We make sure always to maintain a safe distance of 1 meter between employees, as well as between staff and our guests.
7. During the day, the reception room is disinfected on a regular basis by receptionists using specialized surface disinfection agents that have the appropriate approvals. In addition, the reception is ventilated non-stop whenever the weather permits.
8. After checking out guests, each room is cleaned in accordance with the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. The rooms are always ventilated, and all surfaces - including light switches, desks, door handles - thoroughly disinfected. Accessories for cleaning and maintaining cleanliness are changed after one use, and protective gloves for cleaning staff - sanitized after tidying up each room.
9. In generally accessible parts of the facility, e.g. at the reception desk or corridors, there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose with masks or visors. This regulation applies to both employees and guests of the Marmota Hostel.
10. Only registered guests can stay in the hostel.
11. Our staff, both reception and cleaning, have been properly trained and prepared to work in new conditions in accordance with the requirements of WKO.
12. Breakfasts are dispensed in the breakfast room as before, however we have limited the number of people who can use this room at the same time. Therefore, we have introduced the obligation to pre-book the time when our guests want to have breakfast. In addition, salt, pepper and sugar are dispensed at breakfast in disposable packaging.